Antique Ceramic tile
Hand-decorated ceramic tile with a cold white /greyish craquelè glaze background. The tile has an industrial support.
Suitable for residential interior design projects, refurbishment and commercial interiors.
Available in a wide range of colours (please refer to the Pennellato collection)
Size 200x200mm | Thickness 10mm | 25 pieces/sqm | £228sqm or £30 each
N.B.: Since these are handmade products, the images are only for reference. Due to limitations in photography and personal screen colour settings, the colours may not perfectly match the actual shades.
Key features of our tile collection
- Hand painted
- Scratch and water-resistant
- Suitable for wall and floor finishes
- Made of 100% of friendly sustainable raw material
- Beautifully design made in Italy
- On request, fully customizable*
- Available on handmade terracotta support - 14 mm*
NOTE: All tiles are made in Amalfi Coast, South Italy, and hand-painted by master artisans with no two tiles looking exactly the same.
*An extra cost of up to 25% could be applied